Friday, April 30, 2010

How I like My Women

I made a reference on twitter the other to how I like my women. The analogy is simple, I like my women like I like my cars. Here is my top 10 Things I look for:

1. Dependable- Like anything else that is a regular in your life, I need both a car and a Woman to be there so you can look to them during times of need and be there in a pinch.

2. speed- Lets face it some females like to take their time and do things their pace. I need a girl who knows what needs to be done and takes care of it.

3.Durable- I have been told I can be rough around the edges at times. I need a car and a woman who can handle my.... aggressive handling

4. Silent but Deadly- Personally cars that you can hear from 3 Blocks away isn't cute. Same with a Woman. Be able to be heard when need be but not all the time.

5. Shoes have to match the Body- Ever see a Mini Van with 23 Inch Rims and it leaves you looking confused??? If you a Woman who Can't Walk in Heels Properly... I CAN NOT deal with you... Sorry

6. Multiple Roles- I need a car that can be a mode of transportation, a temporary bed, a dining room and my "me time" space. I need a woman who can be a Lady in the street and... You know the rest

7. Cost Effective- Some cars are beautiful and turn on the drop of the dime but one thing goes wrong and you need 6 jobs just to fix it. I need a car that keeps money in my pocket and still Great to Ride around in.

8.Comfort- If I cant sit down for more then 10 minutes... There is a problem

9.Great Guide- No one is perfect. We all get lost and mixed up sometimes

10. Look DAMN Good In all Black- Enough Said...

No comments:

Post a Comment