Saturday, January 23, 2010

What we all think

Its a New year...

New thoughts, new views of life, New people to influence you. I recently went to an open mic Performance in the beautiful city of New York and on the way home i wrote this... I was inspired by a young woman who started off her poem with the most honest words I have ever heard spoken aloud...

Fuck me..

So because of these words I wrote this, It is entitled
'What We All Think':

Those eyes...
They stare at from across the room. Giving that look to often seen and too often felt on the back of my neck.

This feeling is unbearable like your taking a needle and digging away trying to severe my brain from the stem of my backbone.

I gaze back with a sense of Questioning... Why me? Why now?
Is it not the 21st Century and people should speak freely of the feelings... Rather you stand at the End of the Train car glancing at me wondering...

As I sit through this ride, I open up my eyes and I peer into yours as our Minds unconciously intertwine and the thoughts of the imaginable play stop and rewind and play 3 times over and then both look away and sigh wondering what if...

As you walk past me in the mall as I eat my food in silence do you past me looking the way you do. I stop for a moment and you smirk as you look at me while turn your hips toward me and they hit into position so sharp that its like a shot pointed at me and I feel all at once the things I would do if I ever got my hands on Caramel non-sprayed natural tan.

So what would you do if I looking like a well off man instead of a hoodlum ever approached. Would you scream how you really feel? Or would I be another Black with Locks up in your face saying the same old shit... Or would look at each others Face and say what we both really want to say...

"Trying to fuck???"

-Shocking words from the Boy Wonder signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment